Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Heavy Heart

Well everyone, I so wish I could say that this week has gotten better. Unfortunately, God's plans are different and things stayed the same. After meeting with my mission president and his wife, and after much consideration and prayer, it has been decided that I need to come home. I need to come home so I can be further tested on my stomach so we can figure out what the issue is. But I want each one of you to know that I have not and am not giving up. I have tried and tried to press forward and endure this trial. Physically - I no longer can. I plan to come home, figure out what's wrong and get back out here as soon as I can. In my present condition, I just can't serve with all of my might, mind and strength.  I am so sad to have to leave, I love crazy Colorado so much! I love missionary work so much! I love everything here so much and to leave is so heart breaking. But I am not leaving for good. I am going to take care of myself so I can then help others. I love every single one of you. I am beyond grateful for the prayers that have been given on my part and the strength that that has been to me. I would not have been able to get this far without each one of you. I will see you soon.
Love no matter what,
-Sister Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment